Monday 9 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day


I hope all you amazing moms, mums, mommies, mummies, mommas, mamas and ma's (whatever wonderful name you go by) had a special day. My little lady (now nine and a half months) and her daddy took me out for breakfast and a glass of bubbly at No. 44 King Street, one of my favourite cafés in the city. Little Miss Inquisitive may have had us running around most of the time as she now has places to go and people to say hi to, but I am relishing these wobbly moments as she now holds our hands and stomps her little feet around the place.





2 comments:

  1. WOW she's getting so big and walking already! Can't wait to see/hold/hug/cuddle her when we're down in Perth next.
    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos, Col! Happy belated Mother's Day to you, and lots of love to all three. Mari xoxo

    ReplyDelete