Tuesday 3 May 2011

Do I Have Food On My Face?


While little Miss Muffet is far more interested in the culinary potential of anything she can find on the floor at the moment, along with the odd handful of beach sand for added fibre, the last few months have been a treat watching her discover (and, more often than not, love) this world of deliciousness.

I remember when I was around 15 weeks pregnant reading that her little taste buds were developing, so it's been fascinating to now watch and wonder whether any of the flavours have been at all familiar. I like to think they were.

I'll admit to being a bit of a neat freak, but I've surprise myself and happily let things slide just to watch her relishing the mush of the day. And I have to say that, stained clothes and sticky floors aside, it's been worth it.










1 comment:

  1. Even with smoothie all over her face, I still get lost in her beautiful eyes :-) Those cheeks look very cuddleable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete