Tuesday 31 May 2011

Delight of the week... Hammocks


We housesat for my brother- and sister-in-law a few weeks ago and spent a few beautiful late afternoons enjoying the ocean views from the hammock... sigh. Hard work I tell you!



Leah loved it and it got me thinking about baby hammocks. I was always a bit sceptical about their safety, until I came across the Kanoe Motion Sensitive Organic Baby Hammock on Zimmer and Jee. Okay, the not-so-teeny price tag would probably have most dads saying "Woa, can I use it too!", but it isn't one of those baby products that you'll have to squeeze away into storage after three months. It's a calming cradle to start with, and come toddler time, it doubles up as a swing! With Leah cooped up inside this week thanks to grey skies and constant downpours, it sounds like a rainy day life saver to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment