Wednesday 11 May 2011

Does my bum look big in this?


I know I join a few million mothers when I concede that disposable nappies are a rather nifty invention. I wonder about anyone who has dared to head to 40 000 feet with a baby, a few cloth parachutes and a handful of pins, and I take my hat off to anyone who ever had to pack the pre-soak for a family holiday. But I have to say that there is nothing more adorable than a little bottom padded the good old-fashioned way.

In an attempt to be a bit more of an earth mother (nothing brings you down to earth like scrubbing nappies),  when Leah was born I decided that disposables would only be a travel/emergency option and stocked up on a set of bamboo 'Nature Nappies'. Yes, it's a little bit of hard work, but I like to think that Leah will appreciate being green somewhere down the line.


No comments:

Post a Comment