Tuesday 23 March 2010

The halfway mark


Well I'm starting to take on African fertility doll proportions and am feeling slightly heavier... nothing to do with the Mrs Crimble's Macaroons I've been dunking in my afternoon tea. We can't believe we're five months along ("You've been pregnant forever!!" was Gav's way of putting it :-) ) and while I don't want to wish any time away our 21-week scan last week showed us little hands and feet that I can't wait to see.

We struggled to catch his/her hands open, but when we finally did the picture was worth the wait...



The source of the thumps that woke we up last night.



Gav thinks he/she looks like me ;-)



4 comments:

  1. Ah, I want to be there drinking tea and dunking macaroons too! Still haven't started baking by the way! The pics are amazing and that foot does look lethal:-)!! No wonder you have been kept awake at night! Enjoy every minute of being pregnant and I can't wait for the next update. Big love & hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so cool, can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew. Take care, relax and make Gav wait on you hand and foot! Lots of love from Kev, Mari and Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kev, I will make sure that Gav gets the message about waiting on me hand and foot ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Col! Definitely looks like you ;-)
    Very happy to hear everything is well!

    Mari xo

    ReplyDelete