Friday 5 March 2010

Beach Bump


Gav and I have been taking advantage of the last few days of spring weather (27C!) before we go back into hiding for the summer, getting out for weekend beach walks with Ben (our rather high-need child). Ben has just discovered that if he runs up to absolute strangers, particularly ladies, and pushes his head against their hands for a pat he's a hit. Children! We really have no idea what we're in for, but the kicks this little one has for me are starting to give me the feeling that it might (worryingly) be a wild child, which I'm sure will amuse my side of the family. Alternatively, we're having a karate kid which Gav will be thrilled about. Finally, here are pics of this 19-week (or so) work in progress!





Before Gav feels left out... he's hard at work too, caught here unwinding after a day at the office.






2 comments:

  1. Awww Colwyn, you look gorgeous!! Thanks for posting the pics, we're so excited about the new addition, and very happy to see the growing bump:-) Ben is growing too! Gav not so much, but that's probably a good thing:-) Love you guys, and can't wait for the next update!

    Mari xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous my dear!! So good to see pics :) As for my buddy Ben... please give him a big hug from me. Love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete