Tuesday 5 January 2010

Reaping the rewards


I've been slack this month. Too much good eating and not enough blogging. But I'm back and have to share some of the fruits of our veggie garden efforts. It took a while, and I even considered the fact that the melon plant might just be a Little Shop of Horrors mutant preparing for take over, but the wait was worth it and this is what appeared... before the plant sadly gave up.



I sound terribly competitive, but they were the sweetest melons ever, fact! And the last one ripened just in time for our first festive season breakfast with mom, dad and Ames.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Auntie Colwyn and Uncle Gav,
    I'm very excited about your garden! Melons are my favourite, and I would love to try them one day.
    Love from Oscar.

    PS! I now have five teeth and can walk really really fast all on my own!

    ReplyDelete