Sunday 17 January 2010

Hey baby!




No, I didn't eat all the mince pies! The real reason my blogs have been so few and far between lately is that a certain someone threw my life in the kitchen a bit off course over the last three months. All-day nausea sent any recipe planning out the window, and the tiny person behind all this is demanding! Olives one day... mangoes another day... bags of nectarines the next. It's tiring work, but I could not be happier.

Gav and I got our first proper peek at our little one last night and can't stop looking at the pics they managed to capture when it wasn't wriggling around.



I have another little heart beating inside me and I can't put into words how awe-inspiring, and what a privilege, that is. We can't wait for our little boy or girl to join the family in July.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Gav & Col! We are SO happy for you, and can't wait to welcome a brand new baby Murphy in a few months! Fantastic news! And it is clearly a very beautiful baby!

    Take good care of each other, and Colwyn remember to make the most of the coming months when you should be waited on hand and foot ;-)

    Lots of love,
    Mari, Kev & Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... Just so happy for you my friend! Can't believe it was a month since I was there and now a little bump is showing!! Love the pics and I am looking forward to all the updates along the way. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete